Apple A14 Bionic - Geekbench 5, Cinebench R20, Cinebench R23, Cinebench R15 and FP32 iGPU (GFLOPS) Benchmark Ergebnisse plus detaillierte technische Daten All rights reserved. Multi-platform not cross-platform, says company – enough to increase interest in the language? If real, wouldn’t it just be for an iPad Pro? Was konnte man alles mit den 64 KB Speicher anstellen! It has allegedly been benchmarked on the popular synthetic benchmark platform, Geekbench 5. Organizations are increasingly looking towards managed detection and response (MDR) services to run their security operations program. November an – "One More Thing". » Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max - External Review, » Mobile CPU Comparison Comparison of all mobile CPU series, » Mobile Processors - BenchmarklistBenchmarklist of all known CPUs that are used in laptops (desktop and laptop CPUs), Top 10 LaptopsMultimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, under 300 USD/Euros, under 500 USD/Euros, 1.000 USD/Euros, Top 10 SmartphonesSmartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros. Was this test run with the iOS version of Geekbench? Apple A14 Bionic. Although, again, we need a caveat here: the chip on the DTK is hobbled, with only a few cores active. IBM is well-positioned to help organizations incorporate high-performance solutions for AI into the enterprise landscape.

J308AP is the iPad Air with cellular, and J307AP is the ‌iPad‌ Air 4 with Wi-Fi only, courtesy of MacRumours. Apple Silicon team’s latest innovation, the Apple A14 Bionic, which made its debut in the iPad Air [4th Generation] last month. Wir haben bereits auf die Single-Core- sowie Multi-Core-Werte des A14 laut Geekbench 5 hingewiesen – das iPad Air (2020) war das erste Gerät, welches mit diesem Prozessor ausgestattet und vorgestellt wurde. The chip expected to be at the core of the first Apple Silicon Mac — the "A14X" — may have been benchmarked just days before the next Apple event. Die Architektur hätte schon lange ersetzt gehört. That should translate to a modest gain of around 20% compared to the Apple A13. iGPU - FP32 Rechenleistung (Einfache Genauigkeit GFLOPS), Erwartete Ergebnisse für PassMark CPU Mark, Intel Core i7-10750H vs Intel Core i7-9750H, Intel Core i5-10300H vs Intel Core i7-9750H, Intel Core i7-1065G7 vs Intel Core i7-9750H, Intel Core i5-9300H vs Intel Core i7-9750H, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 vs Apple A14 Bionic, Intel Core i7-9750H vs Intel Core i7-9750HF, Intel Core i7-9750H vs Intel Core i7-10510U, Intel Core i7-9750H vs Intel Core i9-9880H, Intel Core i7-10875H vs Intel Core i7-9750H, Intel Core i7-9750H vs Intel Core i9-9980HK, Intel Core i7-9750H vs AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus vs Apple A14 Bionic. Against the x86 competition, Tiger Lake leaves AMD’s Zen2-based Renoir in the dust when it comes to single-threaded performance. Aber das wird nicht so einfach. Das läuft dann auf viele Kompromisse hinaus. This benchmark however to be taken with a grain of salt. Technisch völlig überholt, aber mit einem gigantischen Vorrat an Software an deren Ablösung seit mindestens 20 Jahren gearbeitet wird.

The first benchmarks from Apple's A14 chip have appeared on Geekbench, suggesting a significant performance boost against the previous-generation A13 silicon that shipped on the iPhone 11 series. Mit knapp 1600 Punkten im Single-Core lässt Apple die hauseigene Konkurrenz mit klarem Respektabstand hinter sich. I’ll wait for the real thing then maybe replace my 2012 15” MBP. Und nicht zu vergessen, ca. Sie unterstützen MacTechNews durch Verwendung dieser Partnerlinks. Kaufempfehlung erbeten: Samsung T5 oder T7? This same chipset will also be found in the upcoming iPhone dubbed the iPhone 12 by reputed leakers. CPU Code erzeugen heute Compiler und denen macht x86 es maximal schwer. A14's first Geekbench 5 results appeared, single-core 1583, multi-core 4198, still … Pros of Apple A14 Bionic. Der Endkunde profitiert hier bestenfalls von niedrigeren Gerätepreis. Both of the X and Z versions of the A12 scored a 4564. Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Advertise on AI. x86 ist keine gute CPU Architektur und Intel ist kein guter CPU Hersteller. Apple Silicon team’s latest innovation, the Apple A14 Bionic, which made its debut in the iPad Air [4th Generation] last month. ®, The Register - Independent news and views for the tech community. Ich denke noch an die gute alte Zeit, mit dem C64. Apple, es wird höchste Zeit für ein Silicon-Event!

If this chip is scaled to even bigger footprints, we can conclude that Apple Silicon Macs will be significantly faster, more power efficient and run cooler than their Intel counterparts. While this is definitely an upgrade from the year old A13’s 3569, it is no match for the A12Z and the older A12X with their 8 core CPUs.